Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hydrangea turning gray?

I got a blue hydrangea in a pot. A few weeks later it started to turn gray. Does anyone know how to get the color back?





It's on a porch facing south, and gets water and sunlight pretty much everyday. The leaves are looking good and healthy. It's just the color of the flower.





Thanks in advance for any tips anyone can share!

Hydrangea turning gray?
bring them inside in the heat of the day 1-3 pm, and if need be repot them in a bigger container-dont put in the direct light then for 3 days.





and sunshine to the soul="In marriage the bed is undefiled, but all others shall be judged." Hebrews 13 the same chapter that tells us once we let Jesus into our heart "I will never leave thee nor forsake thee."


on faith=our best - good grooming hair to toes, with nice clothing kept.


to think our best - read the bible and get directions-especially the book of proverbs-i read 3 verses of it a day for 3 days, and then 3 new ones-greatest book of wisdom in the greatest book of smartness-the bible





yet to get the connection we must apply the answer from within-This helped me as born a Jew to realize =when we admit we need something more we are ready to consider the one that gave it all for us, to help us.





As promised "Unto us a child is born a son is given, and he will be the mighty God, the wonderful counselor, and the prince of peace." Isaish 9:6





He said "I go to the cross for the joy set before me, that you might believe." Gospel words of Jesus


"As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten, repent quickly therefore (even of one lie) and turn to me. Behold I stand at your heart door and knock, if you hear my word and open the door I will come in and be your friend." Revelation 3:19%26amp;20





So I prayed and had this need fulfilled in my life ="Jesus I am sorry for my sins, thanks for dying for me and promising to come into my heart to help me, please do and be my friend, amen."





A new wonderful life began for me-and is offered to each person.





May you have a great day, I am praying for you and each concerned, David


No comments:

Post a Comment