Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hydrangea - want to save it?

I do not have a green thumb but I love my hydrangea - the leaves are turning brown. My question is I know it needs water and semi shade however how much water and how much shade (remember no green thumb - need very specific answers) I live in TN and currently have it inside. My porch as sun in the late afternoon....is that too hot? If I keep it in doors and it gets sun via the window....is that enough. Lots of water...is the soil soaked or just a little water so it's damp....HELP.

Hydrangea - want to save it?
That porch will be too warm for it and wayyy too much sun.


Mine are outside and under a tree. Yes, watch the leaves, they will tell you when they need water. You can judge from how often they start to droop. Get them in a good size pot.
Reply:Plant it,


No comments:

Post a Comment