Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pink Diamond Hydrangea Tree - full sun?

HI, I have a spot in my garden that I'd like to put this tree but it is not full sun. It is full sun for a couple of hours, then partial sun the rest. Do you think it will make it there? I planted a Peegee hydrangea tree and it never came out of shock, even with deep watering, so I took it back to the nursery to see if they could revive it. So, I'm going to try again with this one. Do you think this will be enough sun for it? Thanks!

Pink Diamond Hydrangea Tree - full sun?
Pink Diamond is a Hydrangea paniculata cultivar. These large shrubs or very small trees prefer full sun to part shade. Full sun is defined as more than five hours of direct sun per day. Part shade is defined as two to five hours of direct sun, or all-day dappled sun (sunlight shining through open trees). Yes, Pink diamond should do fine with 2 hours of direct sun and partial sun the rest of the day. If that direct sun is in the early morning, even better!





Tips for planting your Pink Diamond: http://www.hydrangeashydrangeas.com/plan...


No comments:

Post a Comment